Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vamos!

I was going to post a clip of Sting singing his song about stalkers but it has a technical problem (no, it's not his voice). So, whilst I try and fix that, here's a change to the planned programme from the finale of the same show:

Let me set the scene. Imagine you're in Buenos Aires, in a packed football stadium, hot and sweaty. You've been standing on the same spot all afternoon and long into the night. Tired and emotional. You are squashed up tight to the person next to you and dying for a pee. Feel the warmth and love. I wish I had been there...

Uno, dos, tres, quatro!



Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band (& pals)
15/10/88 - River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Amnesty International Human Rights Now! Tour
www.amnesty.org

Adios amigos.

No comments: